دکتر حمیدرضا دهقان منشادی
متخصص رادیوتراپی انکولوژی
دارای بورد تخصصی رشته رادیوتراپی انکولوژی
موسس اولین مرکز براکی تراپی در ایران
2008 Fellowship in Brachytherapy,
European Society for Radiation-oncology, Belgium
2002- 2005 Specialized Board in Radiation-oncology,
Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Iran
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (SBMU), Iran
Specialized Board in Radiation-oncology,
Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Iran
پایان نامه های دانشجویی
- Study of Tissue Inconsistency on Distribution and SAVI Applicator Dose in Breast Brachytherapy Using Monte Carlo Method (Islamic Azad University, 2016)
- Pharmacogenetics of Cyclophosphamide in Breast Cancer Patients (National Institute of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, 2015)
- Pharmacogenetics of Doxorubicin in Breast Cancer Patients (National Institute of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, 2015)
- Providing a Model for Correction of Cervix Cancer Brachytherapy Design Based on Anatomic Alterations, (Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2014)
- Evaluation of accuracy of the delivered dose to rectum in HDR brachytherapy in treatment of endometrial and cervix cancers using Flexiplan 3D treatment program (Tehran Uinversity of Medical Sciences, 2010)
- Study of Major Stress on Emerging of Breast Cancer in 20-50 Years old Women (Iran University of Medical Sciences, 2008)
• طرح های تحقیقاتی
- Pharmacogenetics of Breast cancer among Iranian population (ongoing)
- Identification of molecular markers for cancer susceptibility among Iranian
- Outcomes of survival of High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy (Iridium-192) in the
treatment of recurrent Malignant Gliomas in Shohada-Tajrish Hospital (2011)
شرکت در کنگره های علمی
2017 European Cancer Summit, Italy
2016 ESMO Asia, Singapore
2016 ESTRO 35 Congress, Italy
2015 ESMO Asia, Singapore
2014 EMS Scientific Exchange Meeting Gastric and Thoracic Cancer, UAE
2014 ESTRO 33 Congress, Austria
2013 2nd ESTRO Forum, Switzerland
2013 Brachytherapy Middle East User Group Meeting, UAE
2012 Chief Member of Brachytherapy Conference, UAE
2012 3rd Asian Breast Cancer Congress, India
2012 International Multidiciplinary Cancer Congress, Iran
2012 4th National Congress of Iranian Society of Gynaecology-oncology, Iran
2011 13th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Spain
2010 3rd Congress of Iranian Society of Women Cancers, Iran
2010 3D Image-Based Brachytherapy in Gynaecological Malignancies, Poland
2009 4th Best of ASCO Congress, Lebanon
2009 Continued Training Programs in Chemotherapy, Iran
2009 Continued Training Programs in Trophoblastic Diseases, Iran
2009 International Congress of Iranian Society of Women Cancers, Iran
2008 Continued Training Programs in Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy for
Treatment of Cervix Cancer and its recurrence, Iran
2008 Continued Training Programs in Cervix Cancer and Pre-cancer lesions,
2006 Conference on Soft Tissue Sacrum News, Iran
2006 Annual Congress of Iranian Society of Pathology, Iran
2006 Conference on the Role of the Endocrine Therapy in Breast Cancer, Iran
2005 Conference on Gastrointestinal Cancers, Iran
2005 The First national Congress on Gyncology-oncology, Iran
2005 Monthly Conference of Iranian Society of Women Cancers, Iran
2001 12th European Students Conference for Medical Students, Germany
1. M. Mobaraki, A. Faraji, M. Zare, P. Dolati, M. Ataei and H. R. Dehghan Manshadi*. Molecular Mechanisms of Cardiotoxicity: A Review on Major Side-effect of Doxorubicin. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2017; 79(3):335
- Abolfazl Faraji, Hamid Reza Dehghan Manshadi*, Maryam Mobaraki, Mahkameh Zare, Massoud Houshmand*. Association of ABCB1 and SLC22A16 Gene Polymorphisms with Incidence of Doxorubicin-Induced Febrile Neutropenia: A Survey of Iranian Breast Cancer Patients. PLoS ONE 2016; 11(12):e0168519.
- M. Mobaraki, H. R. Dehghan Manshadi, A. Faraji, M. Zare, M. H. Sanati*. Impact of GSTP1 and ABCC4 Genes Polymorphism on Outbreak of Cyclophosphamide-based Chemotherapy-induced Grade 3/4 Febrile Neutropenia in Iranian Breast Cancer Patients. Annals of Oncology 2016; 27(Supp 9):39P.
- Abolfazl Faraji, Hamid Reza Dehghan Manshadi*, Maryam Mobaraki, Mahkameh Zare, Massoud Houshmand*. Effect of ABCB1 and SLC22A16 genes polymorphism in outbreak of doxorubicin-based chemotherapy-induced grade 3/4 febrile neutropenia in Iranian breast cancer patients. Annals of Oncology 2016; 27(Supp 9):40P.
- M. Zare, M. Aghili, B. Kalaghchi, H. Dehghan Manshadi, E. Esmati. Efficacy of gabapentin for prevention of paclitaxel induced neuropathy: randomized double blind, phase 3 trial. Annals of Oncology 2016; 27(Supp 9):91P.
- M. Mobaraki, H. R. Dehghan Manshadi, A. Faraji, M. Zare, M. H. Sanati*. The Association of Polymorphism in GSTP1 and ABCC4 Genes with the Cyclophosphamide-induced Neutropenia in Iranian Breast Cancer Patients. Under review at Pharmacogenomics, 2016
7. Zahra Siavashpour, Mahmoud Reza Aghamiri, Ramin Jaberi, Hamid Reza Dehghan Manshadi, Reza Ghaderi, Christian Kirisits. Optimum organ volume ranges for organs at risk dose in cervical cancer intracavitary brachytherapy. J Contemp Brachytherapy 2016; 8(2):135–142.
8. Zahra Siavashpour, Mahmoud Reza Aghamiri, Ramin Jaberi, Naser ZareAkha, Hamid Reza Dehghan Manshadi, Christian Kirisits, Mahbod Sedaghat. A comparison of organs at risk doses in GYN intracavitary brachytherapy for different tandem lengths and bladder volumes. JOURNAL OF APPLIED CLINICAL MEDICAL PHYSICS, VOLUME 17, NUMBER 3, 2016.
9. Zahra Siavashpour*, Mahmoud Reza Aghamiri, Ramin Jaberi, Hamid Reza DehghanManshadi, MahbodSedaghat, Christian Kirisits. Evaluating the utility of ‘‘3D Slicer’’ as a fast and independent tool to assess intrafractional organ dose variations in gynecological brachytherapy. Brachytherapy, 2016.
10. Hamid Reza Dehghan Manshadi, Marzieh Lashkari, Mahkameh Zare, Ramin Jaberi, Rubik Behbo, Ehsan Karbasi. High-Dose-Rate brachytherapy (HDR-BT) with neoadjuvant chemoradiation for advanced rectal cancer. IMJ-Health 2016; 2 (3).
- PO-1010: Siavashpour, M.R. Aghamiri, R. Jaberi, N. ZareAkha, H.R. Dehghan Manshadi. Full or empty bladder preference, from this OAR dose viewpoint, in different Tandem length ICBT applicator insertion. Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2014, Volume 111 , S148 – S149.
- PO-0960: Siavashpour, M.R. Aghamiri, R. Jaberi, N. Zare Akha, H.R. Dehghan Manshadi, S. Karimkhani Zand. Effect of bladder fullness in brachytherapy procedure for EBRT complete response treated cervical cancer patients. Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2013, Volume 106, S370.
- Hariri, M. R. Aghamiri, S. Najarian, R. Jaberi, M. Azmi, H. R. Dehghan, S. Hajizadeh. Endoscopic Guided Brachytherapy in Gastric Cancer. World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, 2009, Volume 25, pp 220-223.
- PO55: Sanaz Hariri, Mahmood Reza Aghamiri, Siamak Najarian, Ramin Jaberi, Mehrdad Azmi, Hamid Reza Dehghan, Siamak Hajizadeh. A novel approach to manage gastric adenocarcinoma. Brachytherapy, 2009, Volume 8, Issue 2, 158-159.
- Samiee, MD H.R. Dehghan Manshadi*, MD R. Jaberi, MS, A.A. Sharafi, PhD A.P. Meysami, MD, MPH . Gharaati, PhD. Rectal Dose Evaluation and Comparison between In-Vivo & Planning Dosimetry in Patients with Cervical & Endometrial Cancer who Received Brachytherapy Treatment. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences RJMS, 2006, 12(49): 89-96
- Zahar Siavashpour, Mahmoud Reza Aghamiri, Ramin Jaberi, Hamid Reza Dehghan Manshadi, Naser ZareAkha, Mozafar Darvishi, Christian Kirisits. Evaluation of organ at risks received dose based on organ volume status in 3D GYN intracavitary brachytherapy according to the GEC-ESTRO recommendation on contouring and dose constrains. Submitted to Japanees journal of radiology